Friday, June 6, 2014

Garry L Stewart - Zodiac Killer's Legasy

Posted 5th June 2014 to Simon Mercep Radio New Zealand Afternoons



Your Story about the Zodiac Killer made me recall my childhood in Marin County California in the Mid to Late 1960s
I recall my Father and the Kids at School talking about this.. As a kid I think it was my first real experience with the emotion of Paranoia
That someone in our community broke could break the unwritten bond that we all look out for each other and turn it into a sick game.

It’s not a sensation I wish to experience again.

Hollywood however picked up on the Zodiac Story and have recycled it many times in Criminal Investigation and Cop Shows ever since.
Though Most Criminals do not bother leaving cryptic clues for the police to ponder or take delight in taunting the Media..

BTW I have a cousin who is the Retired Chief of Police of Benicia California where the First Zodiac Murder took Place..
I sent him a link to your Interview with Gary L Stewart Podast and he found it entertaining but he didn’t think Gary had any new material.
and he had gone over the case himself on occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment