Saturday, September 8, 2012

JRR Tolkien: 121st Birthday


Note to all:
          9th September 2012


It seem I am needed for great event to mark the Hundred and Twenty-First'ist Birthday of the great JRR Tolkien!
As I happen to have a Mountain Peak in the Fiordland Mountains of New Zealand
that has a Tolkien Story behind it. and I was instrumental in a bid to have another Tolkien name
nominated for posterity I have been asked to help put in a bid for a New Zealand Honor for the          World's most loved fantasy writer.

However I am looking for some online helpers.

I might have failled with the Anduin Reach proposal but it was a great media stunt : )
It seems a shame not to try Mount Tolkien.



* any News story to mark his 100 + 21st birthday will need to go out fairly soon to  be set for Jan 3rd 2013

It could turn out better than this story : http://podcast.radionz.co.nz/aft/aft-20110830-1421-honour_for_our_greatest_space_pioneer_dr_william_pickering-048.mp3

“Aaron Nicholson”

No comments:

Post a Comment