Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dominion Post: Dr Who in NZ?

letters to the Editor, 21st September 2012


I read on your Website Peter Jackson Has offered to produce some one off Doctor Who...

I bet they could use Peter & Richard for a big 50th anniversary Special
With all the Doctors in it.

Or they could do a story with JRR Tolkien, like the Shakespeare Code

Maybe they could do the missing Link Movies between Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston

Or if they wanted to go crazy... Resurrect the lost 1st & Second Doctor episodes again using some Weta Magic!

Being a Dead Actor is not the career killer it use to be, now you can come back as a digital Avatar!

 and if Star Trek can regenerate its self from scratch in the TV Universe I like to think a Time-lord could too.

Any way what ever they do I am sure it would be cool. Though I wish they could re-generate Douglass Adams. They don’t make Writers like him these days!




No comments:

Post a Comment