Sunday, August 12, 2018

A.G.I vs Human Pursuit of Happyness

Posted 30th July 2018 to the New York Times Newspaper



I hear stories of how our Intellectuals are concerned about A.I. and what effect it will have on our society but its not the Intelligence that is a worry it is the programming.

Human Brains can be and are sometimes trained to think along the lines of A.I. and we can see the problem A.I. is up against

Our human operating system is flawed as it has no real objective and is now mostly based on the bizarre concepts of economics with primate based organic emotions all mixed together.

So it begs the question do we program artificial Intelligence to reward us all for being happy or punish us for being miserable.

And should lies be rewarded or truths be silenced?

Human brains are the most powerful intelligence in the known universe and they still can not agree on these base fundamentals. 




No comments:

Post a Comment