Friday, January 16, 2015

Spiritual Fascists of Invercargill

Posted 13 Jan 2015 to the Southland Times Newspaper Invercargill by A.E.Nicholson



Sir:
I don’t really want to be conversing with Spirtual Facists at this point considering what has happened in Paris
but if any one wants to know about Richard Dawkins you can find his Material in Bookshops
And on line, I suggest that the Aussie CJ Wherelman’s Books are also enlightening for those people fascinated with
Bible Stuff from a more local perspective. Due to editorial limits I can not explain the views of these writers in a small Public Opinion
Window.

And  BTW I don’t need to have the answers to EVERYTHING as I don’t think it is a constructive use of my time. I do like to observe life and on occasion, share my thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment