Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reply to E Mills on Christmas Myths

Posted 2nd January 2015 to the Southland Times Invercargill NZ



In Response to E Mills Letter to the Southland Times 2nd Jan 2015
I must say even though I quoted John Cleese I didn’t really expect the Spanish Inquisition!
E Mills might look out for them though as E Mills not only “Dissed” the Pythons but the Pope as well.
I don’t have Gods email and he has no complaints department though obviously several People in Invercargill speak on his behalf and as I have noted. So I would Like to complain to them about the lousy workmanship we have to put up with, Feel free to add to it feedback:  like Yes the Human Eye is complex but other Animals got better ones and they don’t have to wear glasses when they get old. Or Why does all the Rain Fall in the Ocean where there are no crops? Why didn’t Jesus know English or at least Write Latin ?
What’s with all the Religious Turf Wars. When is the New 2K Bible out. Or my favorite: Why do you need money from Poor People when you already own everything by default..? And... if EVERYTHING is part of a great plan than why is E Mills so unhappy with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment