Monday, November 24, 2014

Obama's Darkest Day - Midterms

Posted 6th November 2014 to the Southland Times Newspaper Invercargill NZ



I have to say if If I where Barak Obama this Morning I would seriously think about doing a Pope Benedict and go into retirement.
He must feel more than tired tired of all the rubbish he has had to put up with because of his parents and bringing Health Care to the ungrateful. Now he deserves a nice break and maybe a nice job at the UN with Helen Clark.
I am sure Joe Biden can mind the Whitehouse while the country falls apart.  Just let the Republicans deal with ungovernable Planet that is the United States of America World.
Frankly if Republicans seriously want every one in their World to live to their standards there will have to be a LOT less people living on it. I for one totally wouldn’t like to be the President when that comes to pass!




No comments:

Post a Comment